Thursday, August 26, 2010

Welcome to the Information Superhighway

The summer is almost over, so I think it's time for a summary on the things happened to me.


Sadly/Fortunately I didn't have the chance to go on a proper holiday or anything, so I spent the majority of my time in my hometown with my friends. To be completely honest I wasn't planning on anything of a big holiday, I was perfectly content with staying put because I had many good times with all my friends throughout the summer.

Especially Microwave Jellyfish. I spent most time with him this summer drinking, working out, philosophizing about some deep stuff, listening to Tool, Offsprint, Nine Inch Nails and of course, watching really shitty movies. What I'm trying to say is thanks, man. I don't know what would I do without you, you're a real good, true and cherished friend. Real shame that you have to go to university... oh well, we still have the opportunities to get piss drunk on weekends.

Other than that, I had plenty of time deciding what to do with my future. I'm turning 22 this year so I think it was about time I decided. I'm going to be a policeman in two years. Yeah, me of all people with my rebellious nature and constant questioning of authority. But now, other people gonna respect my authoretaaay (thumbs up if you get the reference). Seriously though, it has decent benefits. Pretty decent payment, retirement after only 20 years, and nobody can tell me shit expect my superiors. Seeing how I can't afford going to university and I can't possibly expect my parents to support my sorry ass for another five or more years, it's the best thing I can do right now. When I'm completely on my own, I can go do other stuff in my free time, like giving English lessons or something.

You know the feeling when you're looking back and say "man, summer was sure as hell short"? No such thing here, the summer was long and sweet for me and I'm actually longing for school days and for the fall and winter. I want to finally graduate and move on to other things. I couldn't get a job this summer so I actually want to do something productive already rather than doing nothing all day. It was good and all but I'm getting bored with myself.


I wanted to write more, but I kinda lost interest and this post is already starting to get longer than my previous ones. Not much of an information superhighway but I gotta keep up the consistency, you know?

Thanks to all my friends for this summer, to the whole Crew, the Meat A.K.A. Microwave Jellyfish, Sirok, Fatima, Yassy, to my cousin Peto, to the ones who are too far away like Kai, Mitsu, Ren and Serena. I know I didn't mentioned many of you, but if I were to write the names of all of you people, I'd sit here until tomorrow, but thanks to you unmentioned folks too. You guys rock, I love every single one of you and I'm glad I have friends like you.



4 comments:

kai said...

Thanks for being your friend for years, hun. I know you'll reach what you want, earlier than me or whoever that chose university instead of the other facilities. I hope we'll meet next summer finally. Or later... who knows.

Eon Blue said...

Next summer... promise. <3

Microwave Jellyfish said...

Please receive this big wet Fuck You, 100% free of charge, for making me go all sentimental whenever I think about a glass of Coke, alcohol and such Asian masterpieces like RoboGeisha.

There'll be no time for drinking on those weekends, man. You have to teach me cooking. Shite.

Eon Blue said...

Cooking and drinking practically go hand in hand. Especially when friends are involved.