Monday, August 9, 2010

Blast Off to Nowhere

I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.


If I were to ask you the question; what's your favorite thing about the Internet, what would you reply? I prefer the same things here that I do in real life too. Sex, weird shit, entertainment, information and the fact that I am part of it.

There are almost two billion Internet users worldwide. In the ever expanding realm of the cyberspace that's a rather small number if you think about it, but more than enough to give me the chance to catch the interest of a few of them. The Internet is the strangest phenomenon of the modern world. It inspires all two billion people to come up with stuff ranging from incredibly intellectual to unthinkably stupid, the spectrum is all over the place. That's why I love this seemingly infinite stream of flowing data and that's why I decided to create my own Internet journal, written in the language second most commonly used around the world; English. First being Chinese but I don't have 15 years to learn it and I don't think my demography would be the same I aim for right now.


So what can you expect from this blog? I like to think that I'm a man of extremes. One day, I'm a genius, capable of deep and intellectual thinking and the next day, I'm a drooling idiot who can't form a cohesive sentence. I'll try to give my unique perspective on everyday stuff like music, games, religion, politics, celebrities, art, maybe a little poetry and all that good jazz, with a twist of my own life's happenings sprinkled with not so everyday topics, but let hang in the future for now.


Oh... who am I? Does it matter? Do you really care? What do you care more about? Me or what I have to say? Maybe neither, but you wouldn't made it this far if that's the case. But here's a quick presentation of me, as a person, not just a computer screen.




I am Eon Blue. I am here to enlighten and entertain you... and I am part of your life from now on for as long as you desire.






3 comments:

Faust said...

I wonder how long will this blog last.

2 months? 3?

I mean good luck, of course.

Come one, entertain me.

Kemény Husi said...

Yeah I wonder if it'll last longer than that bloodfield thing.

Eon Blue said...

Inside jokes are fun.