Friday, August 20, 2010

Elevator Music

Guess it's bloggin' time, seeing how I can't really do anything today. This is going to be a disjointed and short post I can tell you now. Mostly because I don't have anything valuable to say, but I feel obligated to post something anyway.

It's the 20th of August, a major national high day in my country. You probably know what it's about if you're from the same country, and chances are, you don't give a shit if you're from any other one. Hell, you probably don't give a shit even if you're too from my country. I can see the pretentious patriots' heads swelling up right now gasping for air to protest how they do and what am I thinking and blah blah blah. It's fine, don't lie, you don't have to. I know you don't care. It's all about the booze, the girls/boys and the fireworks and I wouldn't have it any other way.

All my friends went to university camp to drink until they become unconscious and have unprotected, premarital sex. Good riddance, I hope they do all sorts of really "nasty" stuff. My cousin and I had some major drinking plans for today too, because we don't hang out as much as we used to. But here's the reason I mentioned this national high day; NOTHING is open. No bar, pub, shop, supermarket, nothing. So our plans are completely foiled, so we put off our plans 'till tomorrow.

So what am I going to do? Play Borderlands and annoy the few people up on MSN who share the same fate as I do today.





No comments: