Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Triumphant

I had no internet access for four days. At least I got to play some games, I finally finished S.T.A.L.K.E.R. after like five years of owning it. Well it came out in 2007 but it felt like five years anyway. The ending was kinda anti-climactic, but whatever, it was still a good and challenging game so I enjoyed it throughout.

I like statistics, I like to read them on various subjects, so I figured I post some. What better statistics to post, than my own blog's? Grow that ego, Eon boy.

Well it's no secret that I'm Hungarian, so naturally I get most of my visitors from Hungary. 465 of them to be precise and for a small personal blog without any ads, it's pretty neat I think. I have a few friends in the USA and in the UK so I kinda figured I get some hits from there too. What puzzles me is the fact that I got a two visitors from Russia. Russia? Really? Why? How? Weird. Also, six hits from Norway. I don't know a single soul from Norway. Guess they like Tool too.

This is an interesting one. 56 people came here, looked at like the header image and decided to leave. Less than five seconds. That's not even enough to read a more complex sentence. Maybe they're returning visitors checking for updates, maybe stranded people who got here by accident. Probably both. Anyway, 32 people decided to stay for more than an hour. This makes me happy. Or they just clicked on my blog and went out to have dinner or to watch a movie. Interesting how the two most common visitor lengths are total opposites.

I like this one. Firefox is such an awesome browser it's neat that the majority of people use it like I do too. But seriously. Safari? Who the hell uses Safari? Who the hell owns a Mac? If you have the kind of money to choose a Mac over any given PC then lend me some of it because you obviously have more than enough. Those of you who used Internet Explorer, you should work or study instead of looking at my blog in the office or during computer science class.

Finally, here's a summary of page loads, unique visitors, first time visitors and returning ones since I started this blog back in August. Three months and 489 unique visitors and 370 of them returned. Not too shabby I might say.


On a completely different note, check out this song. I've been listening to this one for at least a week now and I'm still not bored with it. I just can't get enough of this song, it's my Surfing Bird of the month.

No comments: